High vacuum blowers
Up to 5500 CFM
The RBS /AV blowers are rotary lobe blowers used to increase the capacity of the primary vacuum pumps when operating at their minimum suction pressure (as a booster).
The main characteristics of these blowers are as follows:
- Suction pressure from 0.001 to 20 mbar absolute;
- Suction capacity from 300 to 9,400 m3/h;
- Gases and vapours can be handled;
- No sliding parts, therefore no wear;
- Safe operation and minimum maintenance;
- RBS/AV in the ATEX version available on request.